10 Signs That He’s Mr. Wrong
June 20, 2011 34 Comments
Here are ten signs that say the guy you’re with is NOT the guy for YOU:
- The word commitment isn’t in his vocabulary: But he knows how to say “no strings sex” and “I need to see other people” in five different languages.
- He’s still looking for himself: If he’s lost, then you’ll never find love with him.
- He’s exactly like your ex-boyfriend: This one is a no-brainer … duh …
- His words don’t match his actions: He says you’re the only woman for him, while his eyes fixate on the blonde bombshell and her knockers.
- You don’t speak the same language: You say potato–he says potaTOH. You say relationship–he says bootie call. Oh just call the whole thing off.
- Mother issues: If he’s a mama’s boy, then he’ll never be your man.
- He keeps telling you that he’s not ready for a commitment: Believe him … believe him … believe him. Denial is a woman’s worst enemy.
- You’re always apologizing: Love means never having to say you’re sorry 100% of the time. He’s got to be wrong sometimes.
- You’ve never seen him on weekends: Unless he works on those days, chances are that he’s working on someone else.
- He still hates his EX: Hate and love are very close emotions … ya never know when that hate is going to end up in angry (LET’S GET BACK TOGETHER) sex with the ex.
Nominated for Best Humor Blog at Bloggers Choice Awards. Please vote
© 2011 Lafemmeroar