I’ve been tagged
February 21, 2012 36 Comments
There’s a fun game going on. It’s called “Tag You’re It” and Amor’s Thoughts just tagged me.
Here are The Rules.
- You must post the rules.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
- Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
- Let them know you’ve tagged them!
- What do you think happens when you die? I’ll most likely go to heaven if the “Powers that be” forgive me for all my schlong and revenge posts. And when I become that spirit in the sky, I’ll become ubiquitous in the world wherein my consciousness will be one with mankind and I will have the ultimate understanding about life and existence. Although … this would be ironic because it’s too late to do anything about my newfound insight … this is the irony of life and death.
- Creation vs Evolution? I believe in survival of the fittest! I was created by my parents, but I’ve evolved into a pragmatic dreamer who believes that dreams can turn into reality if you stay persistent in your goals and not let negativism put a monkey wrench in your progress.
- Will there ever be an end to suffering? No, because we can never truly appreciate the “sweetness and light” if we don’t have the suffering to compare it to.
- Do you believe in global warming? Yes I do. This is why I recycle. The only thing I don’t recycle are former boyfriends.
- What would be your dream job? Best selling author … and HBO has decided to make a series of my book “Mrs. Badley’s Order.”
- What’s your ideal vacation spot? The “lala land” of my mind. Although I’ve been to Nice, France and I loved it!
- Are you content with the choices you made in your life? I consider myself a beautiful work in progress … I think contentment is temporal because if I were truly content, then I wouldn’t have the desire to pursue my dreams.
- If you knew you’re going to die tomorrow, what would you do? Tell those I care about that I love them. Then I’d tell my “frenemies” that I’ll be kicking the bucket and to expect a haunting from me when they least expect it.
- Are you adventurous? You’d never see me sky diving or anything like that. So, I’m not adventurous in that way, but I’m adventurous mentally–I’m always trying to learn something new, I’m open to all new ideas and I believe that diversity rules.
- Have you ever tried yoga or meditation? I do yoga sporadically. I’ve tried meditation but when I try to “clear my noodle” it goes on over-drive.
- Whats the best meal you’ve ever had? Unfortunately, anything fattening is the best meal I’ve ever had.
I’m exceeding the number on this one . I’d do 69 if I could:
10. Raine 0211
13. Mega Worth It
14. Carl D’Agostino
15. Evil Nymph Stuff
16. Fussy Budget
18. PD Williams
22. Viciously Sweet
69. 23. Squammie
Vote for Best Humor Blog at Bloggers Choice Awards.
Get the CCC Badge
Join the Crazy Chicks Club
Join the Crazy Freaks Club
Join the B.A.D Club
© 2011 Lafemmeroar