December 8, 2012 60 Comments
February 21, 2012 36 Comments
There’s a fun game going on. It’s called “Tag You’re It” and Amor’s Thoughts just tagged me.
Here are The Rules.
- You must post the rules.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
- Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
- Let them know you’ve tagged them!
- What do you think happens when you die? I’ll most likely go to heaven if the “Powers that be” forgive me for all my schlong and revenge posts. And when I become that spirit in the sky, I’ll become ubiquitous in the world wherein my consciousness will be one with mankind and I will have the ultimate understanding about life and existence. Although … this would be ironic because it’s too late to do anything about my newfound insight … this is the irony of life and death.
- Creation vs Evolution? I believe in survival of the fittest! I was created by my parents, but I’ve evolved into a pragmatic dreamer who believes that dreams can turn into reality if you stay persistent in your goals and not let negativism put a monkey wrench in your progress.
- Will there ever be an end to suffering? No, because Read more of this post
September 28, 2011 32 Comments
Four Versatile Blogger Award nominations.
Thank you Aurora Morealist, Off The Mainstream, High on Coffee and SlavesInc Blog for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. The blogosphere is a big world and I never thought that I’d find my place in it but I have found a small piece of blogging goodness in connecting with other bloggers. In the past six months reading your blogs have made me laugh, cry and sometimes I’ve even gone huh? at reading posts. Blogging is such a wonderful platform for self expression … especially when good ‘n crazy people are Read more of this post