December 14, 2013 6 Comments
December 29, 2012 17 Comments
Here’s a guest post from my good friend Phil from For Singles and Couples blog. He’s going to share some tips for us Crazy Chicks … ENJOY!
Here come the girls…
Another year has flown by and for all the highlights and low points which have occurred we’re now back round to ‘holiday season.’
It’s usually a time with emphasis on family, with the women ‘usually’ doing the ‘lion’s share’ of planning and preparation to host family, relatives, in-laws and friends.
New Year’s Eve is just around the corner and whether you’re going to Times Square or Trafalgar Square, a house party or a club…wherever you plan to spend it, it’s a time when people generally don’t want to be alone. Read more of this post
November 19, 2012 20 Comments
An old post for my new readers. Enjoy!
Cheap booze poured from the bar like a broken fire hydrant on a summer’s day. Music boomed and thirsty patrons in this local watering hole laughed, drank and devoured happy hour tid bits. So, there I was sitting at the bar enjoying a few laughs with a couple of friends when I saw a vision. I couldn’t take my eyes off the woman who came into the bar.
She looked like a cross between Angelyne (the Hollywood icon known for driving a Pink Cadillac)
- Real or Fake?
- Crazy Chick Cafe #3: The Purge
- Crazy Chick Cafe–Mean Man: Episode 1
- Haunted by Past Relationships
- How Santa Can Make Christmas Suck
- Men Always Say This
- Christmas Gifts Santa Won’t Give …
- How to Remain Sane in the Workplace
- How to Diet on Thanksgiving
- From Hell to Pleasure–A Poem
- Cheap Halloween Costume Ideas
- Having Fun with Someecards–Crazy Captions about Life
- Thoughts about the World from a Crazy Chick
- Married for the Wrong Reason
- The Consequences of Bad Habits
- Me and My Spanx
- Life Expectancies of the Single Woman
- The Man from Malutopia–A Story of Genital Proportions
- Fighting for my right to make my own mistakes
- What the Rich Think About the Poor