The Art of Aging Gracefully
April 19, 2014 22 Comments
Rotting Aging isn’t a bad thing. There are perks in getting older such as wisdom, AARP membership and young folks believing what you say because they think you’ve been there and done that. Getting older isn’t a negative thing at all. So it’s important to age with grace. Here’s how:
10 tips to aging gracefully:
- If you’re going to lie about your age, make sure you look the age you claim to be.
- Be sexy not slutty. There’s nothing worse than watching a mature woman act like a “ho” past her prime.
- It’s about quality not quantity. One awesome candle on your birthday cake is better than creating a fire hazard.
- Don’t go broke on anti-aging products. They really don’t work; if they did then plastic surgeons would be out of business.
- Don’t dress like a tween if you grew up using the words keen or groovy.
- Look beyond the wrinkles, the age spots and the grays. Now is the time to look at inner beauty. If you’re a terrible person, then sorry Chick … I can’t help you.
- Be young at heart, old in wisdom and a sex fiend at any age.
- Don’t embarrass your kids by trying to be hip. There’s nothing worse than a parent trying to bond with kids by acting like a kid.
- Don’t recapture your old glory days. Create your glory day today … everyday
- Tell your stress to go to hell.
How do you age gracefully?
Join the Crazy Chicks Club.
Click here if you’re a Crazy Freak.
Visit my fan page on Facebook.
© 2014 Lafemmeroar